Monday 15 December 2008

Urgh! What a weekend!

Alright, I'm back now! I've been pretty busy lately with work, my friends, my family and myself! :)

I took the train last Friday to Clermont-Ferrand to see my good friend MOG. We had Chinese while watching "Star Academy" (which is the French version of Fame Academy) and my friend Gauthier lost the demi-final to this talentless joke. You know, the blonde one with no voice and no dancing skills - THE NO-TALENT-ONE OF THE SHOW!
Anyway, then we went to this salsa club which was filled with rugbymen. (You've gotta know that everyone plays rugby in Clermont-Ferrand, it's an institution!)
I had a good time with her and her brother.

Then I went to visit and old aunt in the mountains. She has a cute little chalet with a beautiful view. I really liked it there!
I felt in love with one of the cats who often come to visit her. I wanted to take him home with me but unfortunately I can't. I'll go back there anyway! :) I want that cat.

The on Sunday, my train got stuck at the station for 2 hours! So I've spent 4 and a half hours in a train! Dammit!! I've wasted my whole evening because of this! i arrived at home at around 10.30pm! Sucks!

Whatever! Today is Porky's birthday! Porky (Patrick's his real name - thank God!) is my partner in crimes. I miss him a lot. But I'll get to see him really soon anyway! I'll find him a French girlfriend so he would come back more often over here! Hahaha! Anyone interested? He's a real catch!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PORKY!!!

Music: David Guetta feat. Tara McDonald - Delirious (radio edit)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tack så mycket :) kraaam!
/P