Sunday 25 January 2009

In the middle of France

I am spending the weekend in Clermont-Ferrand. It is a nice town to visit in the summer or spring. My mother lives here so I went to visit her. I used to live here as well before I moved to Sweden. I don't like Clermont-Ferrand that much. I am glad to live in Lyon now. :)

Anyway, I am really tired, I don't know why. On Friaday morning, while I was on my way to work, I slipped on the stairs of the subway exit. I did not fell BUT I managed to hurt my ankle. I am so clumsy. I managed to arrive at work 20 minutes late even though I rushed to be there in time (but I was already late anyway). So I am now taking pain killers and putting cream on it. I am feeling a bit better now but I am so damn tired. And my whole body is aching.

I need to go shoe shopping to make me feel better but everything is close on Sundays in France (which is awful, really). Every towns are like ghost towns, I hate it.

No comments: