Friday 13 March 2009

It's Just Me, Myself and I... this Friday!

I just had a very lazy day today, so lazy that my head hurts from doing nothing!
I woke up this morning, had breakfast in bed watching Hollyoaks, had the longest shower EVER, watch a TV show called Horne & Corden (aka Gavin and Smithy from Gavin & Stacey), went grocery shopping, came back home and had some dinner and there I am posting my daily message. It's awesome to do nothing from time to time. I just love it!

On the other hand, my cat is getting crazier by the way! I know he's young but he's mental, he runs everywhere, drag food from the shelves, opens the trash bin, hide inside the cupboards, open the doors, he's a real little terror! And when you come closer to pet him, he just grabs your hand and bite it gently. I think he might be bored to stay indoors; he's young, he needs to play but we can't let him go outside!
So I try to play with him as much as I can. Phew! He's tiring!

No comments: