Thursday 14 May 2009

Holidays!


I'm off to the UK... Again! I usually go for long weekends but this time I'm actually going to spend 10 days there! But this time, I'm going to be careful. I usually go crazy on booze and candy (which is bad - bad - bad!!!) but now that I'm on a diet, I really don't want to ruin all those efforts I've put to look great to let myself down and become fat again. Although, I've never been overweight but I'm a curvy girl and I need to be careful.
Right now, I look great! Today at the gym, I wore a bikini for the first time in years and guys were actually looking at me on my way to the Hammam. It was flattering even though I don't care! But it made me feel good.
Wow! That Hammam-thing I've told you about is absolutely awesome!!! You've got to try that!
I went there today after working out a bit. I stayed there for 20 minutes and I've never sweat that much in all my life! It was awesome, it felt really good especially after a cold shower.
Dried up from the shower, no make-up on (ewww!), went back home and then when I was about to use my body lotion I realised that I didn't needed it. My skin was AMAZINGLY SMOOTH!!!
And the other great thing about it is the fact that it makes you sweat all the water in your body that you usually can't make go away. Afterwards, you've got to drink a lot and then a cleaning process comes in place.
Seriously, buying that gym card has been the best investment of my entire life!

Anyway, I'm off to the UK on Friday. I'm going to go to the airport straight after work. I really can't wait!!! And on Wednesday I'm going to meet up with a cousin that I haven't seen since 1998!!! I'm so excited! I've got lot of things planned there but the best of all will be to be able to be there on May 19th!

Londontown, here I come!

Oh! And here's a little video from The League of Gentlemen about "Tubbs" and "Edward" going to London. Enjoy! (lines and lines and lines and lines and lines...)

No comments: