Sunday 10 May 2009

L'Oréal, because I'm worth it!


I love Penelope Cruz, she looks so gorgeous but her make-up for the L'Oréal campaign is absolutely breathtaking! I've tried it yesterday and to be honest, it wasn't that hard to recreate. Although, I don't have her looks but I know how to do my make-up! And make-up is a girl's best friend.

To start with, always do your make-up on a cleaned face. Put on your favourite moisterizer and blend it with your foundation. My favourite moisterizers are Clarins's Hydra-Matte Lotion and The Body Shop's Vitamin E Moisture Lotion SPF 15. As for foundation, I always use Clinique's Soft Beige #5. And my favourite powder is Clinique's Stay Beige #3. I love Clinique's products. I also use Clinique's Liquid Facial Soap Mild before going to bed.
So mix your moisterizer with your favourite foundation, use it all over your face including your eyelids so your eyeshadows don't get stuck into the little lines of your eyelids.
Use your favourite compact powder on your face and neck. Then use your concealler. My favourite is Chanel's Estompe Eclat #10.

For your eyes, start with a nice shimmering white to use just underneath your eyebrows. Don't use too much, it would make you look tacky! Then use a nice golden brown as your main eyeshadow. Use your black pencil as usual - I can't tell you how to use it cause it depends of the shade of your eyes. I use L'Oréal's Black Crayon Khôl which is perfect and last for a whole day. And finish by adding the black eyeshadow on the sides and a bit underneath your eyes.
Then I use two mascaras, I start with L'Oréal's Telescopic Clean Definition and before this one dries I use Dior's Diorshow Black Out for a more dramatic look.

As for your lips, nude lips are a must when you have a more dramatic make-up on your eyes. Make sure that your lips are always moisterized. I always use Vaseline's Lip Therapy with Aloe Vera, it's THE BEST!!!
Then I use very carefully a lips pencil the same colour as my lipstick. I use the pencil to draw my lips and then use it all over my lips before putting my lipstick. Remove the excess with a tissue and do it again. I use Sephora's Lips Pencil #114 and Lipstick #G19 or Helena Rubinstein's Nude Envy #18. If want a nice, discret and comfortable pink, use Calvin Klein's make-up: CK's lip definition Trust lips pencil and Backstage Delicious Truth lipstick #202.

Finition touches: BLUSH + LIP GLOSS!
I use Sephora's Blush Me #3 and my favourite lip gloss is Calvin Klein's Spun Sugar Fully Delicious #203!

Tadam! You're gorgeous now!

1 comment:

Her said...

i loveeee that look!