Monday 10 August 2009

Walking on sunshine! Wahooooo!

...and damn! It feels good!

...Well... Almost!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's Monday, back from work!
Went to the gym, it was closed! Got lots to do but so disappointed the gym was closed. I was really looking forward to it, running like crazy on the treadmill then off to the swimming pool for a good swim and finish it all with a nice hammam and full body scrub! It could have been magic! But it didn't happen! F**K!
Nevermind, I'll clean a bit, have a bath, watch some telly and sleep!

I'll be on holidays very soon! I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY looking forward to it!
Aug. 14-17 : SWITZERLAND!
Aug. 17-Sept. 1 : UK!
and back to France! :(

Right, I'm gonna start to pack, even though I'm not going just yet but I need to start packing so I don't forget a thing! :)

No comments: