Saturday 7 February 2009

Ikea addicted

Hey everyone!

What a week! I moved in last weekend, got very busy with work, unpacking and shopping that I totally forgot about my blog (which is BAD BAD BAD!!!).
Anyway, I am back now and I received my new bed this morning.
I am so excited, my room is my new project! I have 3 big cupboards: the first one on the left is for clothing and underwear, the second one in the middle is my desk (sounds funny but I'll post pictures and it'll totally make sense) and my beauty table and the last cupboard on the right is for shoes and bags. I love it!

Oh! And I have a cat as well! A little black cat mo2 found in the street next to work. He's ours now, he's tattooed and everything. He is so cute and cuddly, he's amazing. And he loves to play and hide in the cupboards. He's very smart, he knows how to open doors and cupboards. He's so funny. And he loves music! Such a nice cat, I love him!

So life is getting better by the day and I still have a lot of shopping to do: Ikea Expedition programmed for Thursday after work.

Have a nice weekend!

Music: The Smiths - How Soon Is Now?

No comments: