Saturday 31 January 2009

Busy Bee!

Oh my God! I am so damn busy these days, it is as if I couldn't stop moving and doing things. I have so much to do; I am moving into a new apartment, I have tons of things to do at work (which is great!) and I have things to plan, friends and family to see... Busy busy busy me!
Mo2 and I are moving into this nice apartment close to work. Mo2 (FYI her name is Maude) is a friend I know from work. We work in the same company but in a different department so we basically never got to work together. We get along pretty well so far, we'll see how it goes when we're living together but I'm quite confident.

I have to go back to my packing, I have too many things, I should sale some of them on eBay. I have tons of clothes and shoes and handbags and beauty products... God! I wonder how much I've spent in all these... hahahaha! Nevermind, totally worth it!

Alright, back to work!
Have a nice weekend!

OMG! Can't wait to be home! :D

Music: Duran Duran - Come Up and See Me (Make Me Smile)

No comments: