Thursday 5 March 2009

New Robyn with Röyksopp : The Girl and The Robot - AWESOME!!!!

+
=

I almost had an orgasm while listening to the Röyksopp/Robyn collaboration. The track is called The Girl and The Robot. This electro "disco pimped" tune is just purely awesome! This will be featured on Röyksopp's upcoming album called Junior which will be available on March 23rd. Really looking forward to this one. I've been a Röyksopp fan since the release of their first album Melody AM. Their second album, The Understanding, didn't really fullfiled my expectations but their live one, Röyksopp's Night Out really kicked it again! But I have a good feeling about their next one, Junior is going to be a good one!
In the meantime, listen to The Girl and The Robot. It's a radio rip so the quality isn't that great. Can't wait to get a copy of it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea your right and this one is really kickin. Truly I found them while using Pandora Radio. Pretty cool. =]