Wednesday 28 January 2009

REVIEW PLEASE: KAISER CHIEFS 032809 @ Transbordeur, Lyon, FRANCE.

I just got back from the Kaiser Chiefs concert at Le Transbordeur in Lyon. It was really good! Missed the first act but it doesn't matter. Best bits of the show: "The Modern Way" and "Thank You Very Much". Good bits: "Everyday I Love You Less and Less" and "Oh My God".
Worst bit: the ending. Too quick!
What was nice about that concert was Ricky, the lead singer, speaking French. That was so damn cute. He had a very sweet accent. I liked it. And he has such a nice aura, I really enjoyed the show. Totally worth the pain that I'm feeling now. If I had to do it again, I WOULD TOTALLY DO IT AGAIN ONLY THIS TIME, I'D JUMP HIGHER!!!

Good night!

Your truly,
the Angry Mob! x

Kaiser Chiefs - Off With Their Heads
Kaiserchiefs.co.uk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool. I have seen the Kaiser Chiefs a few times and they always put on a great show. I hope they come back around here sometime soon.